Skin Without Compromise
LloydsPharmacy skincare specialists are fully trained to carry out a full personalised skin consultationand recommend products based on customers skin type and age.
Specific expert training modules include skin rashes and allergies, sun care, women's and children's health, so pop into your local LloydsPharmacy and ask our skin experts for your own tailored skin treatment advice and plan.
Top tips to keep your skin healthy and in the best condition
- Keep skin hydrated - Adequate hydration is essential for glowingskin, and as the experts say, 'good skin starts from within'. You should consume 1.5-2 litres of water per day to keep skin moisturised and flush out toxins.
- Exfoliate - Regular exfoliation is an essential part of any good skincare routine. It helps to buff away dead skin cells and will leave skin glowing.
- Apply a facemask - A facemask can be am instant pick-me-up for tired and dull skin.
- Use SPF - It's very important to use SPF all year round. UV rays are as harmful in winter as in summer, so incorporating a good SPF into a skincare regime will prevent skin agening and guard against skin damage. Using SPF will keep sun damage to a minimum and keep skin youthful and glowing.
- Pick products to suit your skin type - All skin types are different and need a personalised plan. LloydsPharmacy's skincare specialists can help by completing a full skin consultation and recommending personalised skin products based on your skin type.
- Double cleanse - Cleansing removes makeup but also dirt oil and impurities. A single cleanse isn't always strong enough to remove all the grime gathered on skin throughout the day.
- Get your beauty sleep - Skin works to repair itself during sleep so it's important to get the recommended 7-9 hours shut eye a night. It's called beauty sleep for a reason!